PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, April 20, 2012

My Craft Fair Booth

Back in November of 2011 I was invited to a craft fair thingy.  It was short Saturday 10-3. I didn't end up selling much, but I loved planning for my booth. Here was my booth:


As it happened the booth directly behind me didn't show so I was able to use two booths instead of one. That was really nice for my booth setup. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of my whole booth.

I used a plastic table cloth with a green fabric around the top. To hold things I decorated plain boxes, created my own catalog for custom orders,  used a book shelf for display and created all my own labels.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was a good experience and I learned a lot, but I did determine that craft fairs are not my thing! :)

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! So glad you chose to drop off a small note!