PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Happenings

Has anyone else noticed that Bloggers scheduled post isn't working?
Maybe its just me.

I've been quite busy as of late... Ok. So I'm probably always busy.

First off I'm heading off the Regional Invitational Tournament this week! I qualified in two of my speeches.  I'll be going with my brother who also qualified in one of his speeches and debate.

I have lots of stuff planned for the next few weeks... months... (years?)! Whether or  not it gets done we'll see.

First off I finally started on making some pillows for my room! yay!
Here's a sneak peak of my first one.
 

I also need to crack down and finish my mom's couch cover (perhaps a Mother's Day gift?), I have a piano recital piece in the works (oh dear...), and just a few gigantic small projects all around that I do not wish to discuss. yet.

Yesterday I had the chance to go to a Chinese gathering for the purpose of meeting them, inviting them to a Chinese bible study and church, as well as sharing the gospel. Even though I didn't directly have any chances to share the gospel I really enjoyed talking to the Chinese people. It also makes me see how truly blessed I am to be here with my family. 

I hope you all have a wonderful God filled Sunday!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! So glad you chose to drop off a small note!