PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, April 9, 2012

Birdal Shower Turquoise and Black

My church recently had there first wedding/bridal shower. So I got to plan out a bridal shower for the first time! Well not exactly everything, just the decorations. Its was so much fun! And while the ladies we're having a bridal shower the guys threw a tool party.

Here are some pictures of the occasion.

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket






















You can see my terrible painting here. My mom found these at Hobby Lobby, and they had a red edge so I painted over them. I meant to fix them somehow, but of course that never happened.


Photobucket





















The mustaches and crowns were used these for a shower game!

Photobucket


Fabric flowers bouquets!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Shower Chair! I'll share how I made this easy slip cover later this week!



Katie

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! So glad you chose to drop off a small note!