PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Packaging Your Etsy Items (Part 2)

I'm back with another great and inexpensive way to  packaging you Etsy items.

If your selling handmade items your most likely a creative crafty person and want to reflect that in how you package. But you don't have to be a scrapbook expert or a avid sewing to get these great packing styles.

If you sew (like me) your likely to have tons of fabric scraps on hand perfect for this packaging style.


Photobucket

But if you don't sew and you don't want to go off and buy a few yards of fabric then here's a quick and inexpensive way to package using scrapbook paper!

Photobucket

This is best for smaller size items because the paper is only 12" long, but I also taped 2-3 pieces together to get a longer strip.

Photobucket

All you need is some tissue paper, tape, paper cutter, paper stack and your item.

Photobucket

1) Start by wrapping your item in  tissue paper/kraft paper. I use 2 sheet of tissue paper for larger items and one for smaller ones.

Photobucket

Pick two coordinating papers. Cut a 3" for one and a 2" from the other. I used two 12" pieces taped together to get a 23" piece. This is where a paperstack comes in handy. Most of the time you can get these half off for $8-$10 with 48 sheets of paper. Plus most (if not all) coordinate together.

Photobucket

Trim down if necessary and tape into place.

Photobucket

Now just add a thank you circle, sticker or even your business card. I made these thank yous circles with my silhouette.

Photobucket

A great, fun and easy to to package your items. Plus they look great too. :)

Linking up with- Tatertots and Jello , Flamingo Toes, The Well Crafted Home, The Grant LifeOne Artsy Mama 
Katie

1 comment:

  1. All of these are such cute ways to package things, I love the fabric scrap "ribbon"! I love cute ways to package gifts, for my husband's last birthday I used all recycled materials to wrap his presents! Love your ideas! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! So glad you chose to drop off a small note!