PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thread Rack

I got this idea from The Creative Homemaker.  This was something I really needed! Ever since I bought those 64ish embroidery threads spools.


I
Love
it!

Photobucket

Its not perfect, but exactly what I needed. Again my dad did all the work. But I used some simple plywood strips and made it about 24"x24". It doesn't look quite so crooked in my room...

Photobucket

For an added piece I painted an old piece of wood I had and glued "thread" {which I cut with my silhouette, just some card stock} with mod podge.

'til next time! 



Katie


Linking up with- Tatertots and Jello , Flamingo Toes, The Well Crafted Home, The Grant LifeOne Artsy Mama 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! So glad you chose to drop off a small note!