PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, January 6, 2012

Its.. green!

I have officially painted my room Yay! Its now a lovely shade of green. Here are some before and after pictures. I'm now in the process of reorganizing and decorating my room. So far I've really only done my fabric stash. I'll share how I organized it all sometime next week.

Before


Now the before color isn't at all bad. But it was originally painted for my previous bedspread which had a very blue-purple color. My new bedspread is much more green and purple, so it didn't match anymore.
As it turns out its a lot harder to take a picture of paint, so the pictures aren't too great.

After

Yes so not so great pictures. I'll show off my complete room... ah... sometime. :) In the meantime I've purchase my fabric for some throw pillows! Aren't they lovely? 



Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! So glad you chose to drop off a small note!