PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, March 31, 2012

My Birthday Present!

Well yes, I disappeared for a few months. Speech season hit me. This was my first year to really do speech and I really did not expect this much time to go into it. Partly due to the fact that I didn't really start until January. Bad idea.

 Anyways I have tons of stuff I could post about... as soon as I decide too. :)

 To get to the point! I had a birthday! Like a month ago! And as my present I got the Silhouette Cameo!!



 I was extremely excited! I haven't had tons of time to play around with it, but I've done a few things. To top it off my dad also bought me a new computer because me old one died.

I look forward to all the projects I can come up with!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! So glad you chose to drop off a small note!